Mareazul what is sure to become the hottest destinations in Riviera Maya. The 652-acre master planned community of Grand Coral and its first phase of development, which includes the beachfront residences at Mareazul. Ground floors come with their own private splash pool while penthouses offer vaulted ceilings, all with unprecedented views to the Caribbean Sea. A limited number of units include rooftop terraces with dipping pool.
The developer Grupo Grand Coral, along with two of the largest banking institutions in Spain, Banco de Valencia and Bancaja, oversee the design, construction and management of the first phase of the Grand Coral Riviera Maya project – Mareazul.
Situated on the coast of the largest coral reef in the western hemisphere and on the sandy beaches of Playa del Carmen, Mareazul is a beachfront property in the Grand Coral complex. Mareazul is located only 45 minutes from the Cancún International Airport, which offers direct flights to major cities in the US, Canada and Europe.
Mareazul’s 300 luxury condominiums offer a choice of two, three or four spacious bedrooms, and range in size from 1,433 to 2,621 square feet, plus balcony and deck.
• Each residence features balconies with private Jacuzzis and fully-equipped kitchens.
• The community will include a water purification system, 24-hour security, a business center, a 3,000 square-foot gourmet store and transportation to local shopping and dining.
Mareazul will offer exclusive luxury features and amenities for owners including:
• Botanical Zen garden with Mayan sculptures
• Infinity-edge pool
• Beach club with private cabanas
• Poolside gourmet cafe
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• 654 feet of private ocean frontage
• Children’s playground
• Paddle and tennis courts
• Separate men’s and women’s spas
• Meditation areas
• Membership at Grand Coral's world-class beach club
• Preferential tee times and reduced green fees at the 18-hole golf course designed by PGA legend Nick Price.
For more information about Mareazul contact firstname.lastname@example.org.